Monday, November 28, 2016

Our week


We had such a great week with Jeremy home. It makes us long for summertime and wish it'd be possible to have him home every day forever. We didn't do anything extravagant, but enjoyed time together and with friends! I learned that Seth is the only one that can stick his finger in Jeremy's ear first thing in the morning and have Jeremy laugh about it. I told him if I did that he'd be mad at me for a week and he said I was right hahaha We went to a Japanese steakhouse for the first time since he's been born and he was in awe of the whole thing. He was the star of the show at the table, flirting with all the ladies and couldn't take his eyes off the chef while he cooked our food. 

Here are some miscellaneous pictures : )

Longing to play football outside with the big kids...

Play date with our friend Olivia!

A trip to see the fishies....

This one's for you Dad! The perfect size lobster for you!

This 'crane' was digging mud out of the water...

This morning hasn't been as bad as I thought without Dada home, but Seth definitely knows he isn't here and isn't happy about it. Pray for us to all finish the semester strong - only 14 more work days (and a couple Saturday classes) before Christmas vacation! 

2 comments:

  1. Christmas is right around the corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IS THAT MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT???????
    I'll make sure we have plenty of butter!!

    ReplyDelete