Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day! My parents had been in town for the week prior, so for the first time in 5 years, my Mom and I were able to be together. I always hate being far away from her, but especially on Mother's Day. We snuck away for a little quiet time on Saturday. Mom found this AMAZING joint that will be a new tradition for us. 

 It was also a bittersweet day. After church and lunch, we had to say goodbye. Thankfully, I'm blessed with a wonderfully caring husband. He saved some surprises for me to open later on to cheer me up. 
Between postpartum hormones and missing my mom, I had no prayer of keeping it together once I read this card and opened this perfect gift.  (there were also some sweet treats which cure anything) 

I'm incredibly blessed to be a Momma to these two boys and their Dada did a great job of making me feel extra special <3 

1 comment:

  1. We loved our time together but it sure was nice being with one of my four this Mother's Day. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete