Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Photo Shoot!


For Seth, my sister was in town to help me do a little photo shoot with him. I'd definitely put her in the professional category with how awesome her shots come out! 

So, for Lucas, I was having a hard time justifying the money it would cost to hire someone since my sister wasn't going to be able to be here. I know it's a skill and worth every penny, but it's also quite obnoxious what some people charge, especially when you add up the session itself and then prints/rights to the pictures. But, newborn shots were super special to me and I felt bad having them for Seth and not Lucas, so Jeremy told me not to worry about the money. I started "shopping" around and found this wonderful photographer with incredible prices and I booked a slot with her! 

At exactly one week old, she captured these beautiful shots...

I think this one looks JUST like my Grandpa! 

I designed his birth announcements and put in an order of prints earlier this week :D 

1 comment: