Thursday, May 18, 2017

My parent's visit

As always, we had a wonderful time.
Here's some of the moments I captured!

My parents got in late Friday night after Seth was already in bed. Saturday morning we hung out for a bit and then headed to our local farmer's market. Seth didn't even make it there without passing out. Too much excitement from seeing Ama and Bompa!



Special time with Ama...

We had a park day complete with ice cream.....

Unexpected nap times.....

Snuggles with their newest Grandchild...



Bompa even got in on the fun!

And I'm not even sure how it happened, but I got a new flowerbed too! This it the only before shot I have....

Jeremy and I dug them out a long time ago, but then they just sat their empty, collecting weeds.

And after!

I love this "grass"!
We also put some cedar chips around our two trees! I absolutely love it and can't wait for flowers to bloom and for it all to fill in! My parents love gardening and have green thumbs, so I was very thankful for their expertise because I doubt Jeremy and I would have gotten anything done there! 

I'll have more pictures to post once my mom makes me a disc of the ones she took - including Lucas' dedication! We had such a great visit and as always, can't wait for the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment