Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas with the Geiger's

On Saturday morning we headed over to my parents where my brother, sister-in-law, sister, brother-in-law, nieces and parents were waiting 'not so patiently' for us. Apparently my mom was starring out the window waiting for us and when she saw us she screamed so loud that everyone thought that something was wrong. LOL It was SO good to get that hug from her <3 long overdue. Since that was the one full day we were all going to be together we decided we would celebrate Christmas then. So we got all of our stuff in, wrapped presents quickly and went at it! 

I made the girls "travel while it's hott" hair straightener holders by sewing together an oven mit on three sides...

& earrings out of paper clips and string! : ) 

My girls <3

Mom's homemade snowman from Sarah


Jonathan got a really cool star made out of rulers from Mom & Dad

Jeremy made a new friend


 I made Doug a "back rub for life" by drawing a road map on the back of a t-shirt for the girls to drive their cars on!



My brothers and sisters and I used to watch this when we were little. Such a great kids movie! When I found it at Target this year I just had to get it for all of the little ones in my life : ) 

The girls got "steppers" from Mom & Dad - super cool!


: )


I think this was Madalyn's favorite present. She LOVES frogs, especially tree frogs. Meet Frizzle (although I think that should be Madalyn's name in this picture LOL)


Madalyn gave me a present of rocks that I think she took out of her own collection. My very own Quartz! : ) & of course Frizzle had to be in the picture too - I think his name changed a few times while we were there, I can't remember what it ended up being. 

Jeremy & I made the girls lego trays with their names on them - they were a pretty big hit! 
 

Apparently it was cold : )

 <3


One Christmas down, 5 to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment