Christmas afternoon we spent with the Thomas side of the family and Christmas evening we spend with the Van Brocklin side of the family - of course, I either didn't bring my camera or didn't take any pictures, so here are some professional shots that I stole from my sister-in-law Amanda (our wedding photographer : )
from our fun times!
from our fun times!
Absolutely L.O.V.E this shot
I dragged (literally) my mom along for Christmas evening up at camp because my dad was working & as Cindy Lou Who (or Amanda and I) would say: "Noone should be alone on Christmas!"
Amanda set up a little "photo booth" with fun hats and such for pictures...
<3
...we're almost done, I promise! LOL One more Christmas in NY, then one in SC...and then it's off to other posts! : )













I'm glad Mom ended up going and spending some time with you! :) It was so thoughtful of you to include her!
ReplyDelete