We celebrated Christmas with Jeremy's immediate family the day after Christmas. His brother and sister-in-law who live in Arizona couldn't be with us, but we skyped with them while we opened presents. Here's some more of our fun!
Reece got a lego tray, too!
Our goods LOL
: )
Reece got bored and starting opening up mommy's presents
- a new DVD player! LOL
- a new DVD player! LOL
& of course more wrestles...
Uncle Jeremy was warned that this would happen when he came home, but I don't think he was quite prepared for the extent of it!
Look at that face : )
Uncle Jeremy is "da winner!"
.....LOL
That about sums up our trip home. I ended up getting a nasty cold, apparently my body is very used to the weather in SC, but it didn't really matter. I am so thankful for the time that we got to spend with our families and how awesome they all were at sharing us. Of course, it wasn't enough time, but this way each and every time we get to spend with them will be even more special. Hopefully our summer trip can be just a bit longer!
Oh, I almost forgot this awesome lady...
One of my best friends, Meg, that I got to see while being home. Along with many of our other friends. Time was much shorter with friends than it was with family - but still special to us <3
Thank you all!!! <3



























No comments:
Post a Comment