Sunday, April 6, 2014

I have no title...

Do you ever have those moments where you just sit there and ponder on your life, realizing how happy you are? I do. I do a lot lately.

This weekend I had many of them.

We were dog sitting our favorite little boy, so that in and of itself makes me happy. 
 

We also had some gift cards that got us some of our last minute things we still needed for our upcoming trip and got to enjoy some fabulous food that I didn't have to cook. (Who doesn't love that??) 

Then we got to celebrate with one of my favorite little people who had his first birthday this past week. Many of you probably don't know this about me, but I have a boyfriend. His name is Joshua and he is now 1 : ) Don't worry, Jeremy knows about this ; ) 
 

Then we got to go to Jeremy's school and watch some of his kids in their performance of 'The Wizard of Oz.' It was another proud wife moment as kid after kid yelled out "Hi, Mr. Thomas" from every direction and parents came up to us and told both him and I how much their kids love his class. I am so glad he is getting recognized and praised this year. He deserves it. 

We both have busy weeks ahead but I am thankful as hopefully it will make the time pass by! We pull out Saturday morning : ) You may not hear from me again this week but don't worry, I'll have a lot to catch you up on after Easter! Have a great week : )

No comments:

Post a Comment