Between our long drive on Saturday, Jeremy not feeling 100% and just the fact that we were on vacation, we had a lazy Sunday morning. Then we packed our day bag and headed off to start our adventures!
Day #1 - SeaWorld
Day #1 - SeaWorld
We got to see a bunch of cool animals...
They may look like logs...
...but they're not!
Antarctica was the place to see the penguins (Jeremy's favorite) but they had some sort of ride or something to do that with and whatever it was had the LONGEST line every time we went, so we never got to see them...
These guys made the funniest noises!
And I can't remember what these were called. They looked like sea horses but had this seaweed looking stuff all over them!
Shamu didn't want to come out and play while we were visiting his tank...
And of course, we had to ride a few rides. Jeremy wasn't back to himself yet at this point, so we only fit a couple into our first day. He said his favorite part about riding rides all week was sitting next to me. I'll be brave and go on almost anything, but once i'm locked into the seat, I turn into the biggest baby! Especially when it's dark and I don't know where i'm going or what's going to happen! (which happened quite often on our trip) LOL
A little wet afterwards : )
I can't remember what this guy was called, but it was a fun ride!
Day #1....not over! : )
Here we go :)
ReplyDelete