We got home from our honeymoon just in time for Jeremy's birthday and Easter! I'm going to do these two posts first since our honeymoon is going to take a few weeks to get through : )
Good morning birthday boy! : )
Present time!
Biggest smile of all - must be a new video game! : )
New clothes - much less exciting ; )

Buffalo Bills Snuggie : )
And what did he choose to do on his birthday.....
I believe he was saying "It's my birthday, I can do what I want" while doing this LOL
No cakes or pies for this guy....
And his birthday meal....
And to end it all, a birthday/Easter haircut : )
I love his birthday just as much as he does I think : )
Good morning birthday boy! : )
Present time!
Biggest smile of all - must be a new video game! : )
New clothes - much less exciting ; )
Buffalo Bills Snuggie : )
And what did he choose to do on his birthday.....
I believe he was saying "It's my birthday, I can do what I want" while doing this LOL
No cakes or pies for this guy....
And his birthday meal....
And to end it all, a birthday/Easter haircut : )
I love his birthday just as much as he does I think : )


No comments:
Post a Comment